GreenButterfly

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

For Realsies

And another blog, long forgotton, wandering aimlessly through cyberspace, alone, desolate. OOPS!

I blame Saramae. The brat decided that, in the grand tradition of her entire immediate family, she too, should become a hair stylist extrodinaire. A whole year and a half, including a WHOLE summer, wasted while she was in prima hair school. On a good note, she finished school and graduated as elite. And very much teachers pet. Yay Saramae!

All the kids are in school now. Its halfway through winter. I havnt really scrapped much of anything, except a gift now and then. Nothing amazing. (I sorta, kinda, but not really updated my youtube on projects. I have a whole SD card of videos I need to edit) I started making home made soap. Not the melt and pour kind, but real lye soap like great grandma and great grandpa used to make back on the cotton farm. Its a friggin BLAST.

But, not being able to give up the scrapping just yet, I am in the middle of a mixed media soap recipe box which will showcase all my fabo soap recipies and offer sniffy samples and a visual extravaganza of each and every batch. Kind of a soapy growth chart. Perhaps I should finally get that finished... or, make that valentines day batch of heart soap.... oooOOOooOoOo Decisions Decisions.

Drats! Time flies, kids are out of school. Byyyeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment