GreenButterfly

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Haul and April ATC Swap on Life on the {scrap} Beach

So with Saramae being gone to France for a week, I have totally lost my creative mojo. I havn't felt like scrapping or anything for a while. It dosent help that spring is here and my gardens are screaming "FEED US!! We want to be big and beautiful this year!! And please get these weeds away from us, they are so unattractive!"

So, yeah, I've speant more time at the nursery than at hobby lobby. woohooo.

I did sign up for a swap on The Beach though. It was my first ever ATC. Im working now to make something special for the hostess, but again with the creative block. I really need to get my mojo back asap!

So here is what I came up with!



I worked hard to keep the piece usable in another project. All the information and writing are tucked into something, or adhered using a re positional adhesive. I hate my handwriting so I figured I would give the recipients a polite way to use these in a mini or something :)

I also got some cool stuff during the week at various stores. I had a bag from Canfields (Local sporting goods store) and let me tell ya, fishing supplies are AMAZING for scrapping stuff. I got all sorts of swivel clasps, connectors, pins, and other unique items for cheap cheap cheap! So I lost that bag and its not in this haul vid, but if I find it Ill have to show some of the awesome stuff I got my hands on!

No comments:

Post a Comment